Overview: Shopping for everyday essentials. Staying at hotels. Ordering and paying for services. Traveling and getting around. Interests and hobbies – both work- related and personal.
Both language and cultural aspects are covered in all programmes.
– You’ll be able to purchase everyday essentials when out on a visit.
– You’ll be able to get around town and find your way in a building.
– You’ll be able to ask for help and understand instructions and guidance.
– You’ll be able to express your likes and dislikes, preferences.
– You’ll be able to express your intentions, your hopes and feelings.
– You’ll be able to invite someone for a drink or a visit, offer food and drinks, accommodate them, give advice and helping hand.
– You’ll be able to accept or reject and invitation in a culturally appropriate way.
“Make a great impression and get by in the most common situations you’re likely to encounter.”